|Spaghetti and Meatballs|
- In a saucepan put a bottle of your choice of sauce... if using a plain tomato puree you can fry off some minced garlic and finely diced onion first for additional flavour then add your bottle of sauce and a couple of cups of water. Bring to the simmer and add a dash of vinegar and a teaspoon of sugar.
- In a bowl place about 500 grams minced meat(I like to use a mixture of pork and beef or you can chose chicken or even minced fish).
- Add some finely diced onion, lots of chopped fresh herbs, a cup full of freshly grated Parmesan and an egg ...season with salt and pepper.
- Roll into golf ball sized balls and place them into the simmering sauce. Cook gently until the sauce thickens and the meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve the meatballs on top of spaghetti or the pasta of your choice that has had a little sauce mixed through it and top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.