|Quinoa Mango Salad|
- Slowly simmer 3/4 cup of washed quinoa in 1 and 1/2 cups of chicken stock until all liquid has been absorbed. The quinoa will be cooked in about 20 minutes.
- Place the warm grain into a bowl and add 1/2 cup sultanas or cranberries and 1/2 teaspoon each of ground fennel powder and salt. Mix through and leave to cool.
- To the cool quinoa add 1 cup of diced mango and 1/2 pomegranate.
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves and stems add a nice crunch or parsley and the juice of 1/2 a lime squeezed over the top.
- To turn this into a meal stir through some baby spinach or other salad leaves and top with diced avocado if you desire.