Watermelon Coconut Vegan Salad

A simple recipe which can be eaten as a summer salad at your next BBQ or equally special as a healthy dessert at any time.
Watermelon Coconut Vegan Salad


Three ingredients make this the easiest dish to prepare... even the kids can do this one.




  • I like to dice the watermelon into large chunky bite size pieces... or you can dice to whatever suits your family.
  • Add any fresh herb that you like... I have used torn basil leaves in this dish as I have it growing fresh in the garden at present. I have on other occasions used mint or coriander. 
  • Finally add some shredded moist coconut to your liking (desiccated would work also however this is much drier) .



Gently toss all ingredients together and serve immediately as a quick lunch, a side salad or my favourite idea is as a healthy dessert. 

*Top with either cream or ice cream any time of the day... however this version would no longer be vegan.

Comments