- In a slosh of olive oil gently fry off half a red onion some crushed garlic and a seeded red chilli.
- Pop this into a bowl and add two grated zucchini about a half cup of grated mozzarella and about the same of grated parmesan cheeses.
- Finally add 4 lightly beaten eggs... combine well and season with cracked black pepper and salt.
- Evenly spread in a slice tin that has been greased and the base lined with a sheet of baking paper.
- Bake until golden brown... equally delicious served hot or cold.