- Pan fry in a large heavy based pan until softened a finely diced onion, chilli and grated ginger in a couple of tablespoons of oil.
- Add a tablespoon of curry powder and stir to combine.
- Stir into this mixture 2 cups of Quinoa, 1 cup of diced pumpkin and 1 litre of vegetable stock... stir, bring to the boil and then reduce the heat and simmer until all liquid has been absorbed and the pumpkin is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- lastly add a cup of green peas and a drained tin of chick peas... heat through for a further 5 minutes.
- To serve stir through a cup of chopped fresh coriander and plate up with a dollop of creamy yoghurt and some roasted cashews.
|Serve with |
fresh coriander, creamy yoghurt and roasted cashews